WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Assist customers with locating, picking, loading and off-loading of products in a professional manner with emphasis on Customer Satisfaction through Service Excellence.
- Pack and stack offloaded products in allocated areas.
- Ensure stock is safely packed to avoid any damages or accidents.
- Keep the work environment clean and organize storage and production areas
- Strictly adhere to all Health and Safety Regulations.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- An enthusiastic self-starter and team player.
- A strong and healthy candidate who is not afraid to get their hands dirty.
- Minimum Grade 11 (New Curriculum) or Grade 12 (NSSC-O) with 22 marks.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position.
- Fluent communicator in English.
- Product and Receiving procedures knowledge will be an advantage.
- Closing Date: 16 February 2023
Leave A Comment