PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Supervise the performance of teams and manage their performance. according to set company standards and procedures.
- Planning and Supervision
- Assign, instruct and lead the right people to the right tasks.
- Effective plan, supervise and organise tasks of work teams to achieve objectives timeously on a daily basis.
- Supervise the performance of teams and manage their performance. according to set company standards and procedures.
- Managing of discipline according to company standards and procedures.
- Provide mentorship to team members on a regular basis with regards to technical skills transfer and working together in a team.
- Mobilize and demobilize people, equipment and material on job start up and on job completion.
- Prepare estimates for labour and materials in consultation with Workshop Manager and/or Estimator
- Demonstrate good leadership, people utilization.
- Foster an environment where employees are free to communicate, impacting creativity and innovation.
- Ensure administration such as timesheets or reports are accurately completed and submitted on time to payroll.
- Ensure completion of various jobs within control on time.
- Report any deviation from forecast timeously.
- Report any client related difficulties to Project Manager.
- Continuous and consistent reporting of job status and progress.
- Manage VO’s – do not perform work unless prior authorization is received.
- Conduct job feedback meetings to eliminate repeats of sub-standard performance.
- Productivity and Quality
- Manage labour utilization efficiently.
- Short-time management.
- Control timekeeping and attendance.
- Control effective use of materials and tools.
- Complete jobs without non-conformances and on time.
- Execute jobs within budgeted costs and time allocation.
- Determine shift requirements to ensure adequate supervision on projects.
- Ensure correct skills are applied to prevent reworks.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Grade 12, National Trade Certificate in Boilermaking.
- Minimum 6 years on the job experience in a fabrication environment.
- Minimum 3 experience in supervisory capacity.
- Computer Literacy (MS Office)
Closing Date: 12 October 2022
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
Dear Sir /Madam
I am Teofelus Petrus 29 years old . I am honest, disciplined and team person, kindly looking for an internships place for logistics and transport operations in your company for 12 months.
My aim is intergrate my theoretical knowledge and skills into practical work experience to build my career in the field of Logistics sector. I hold International certificates in logistics and Transport (CILT), Level 2.
For more information, 0817805790 or email@example.com
Thank you for your time and consideration my application favorable
Hi am interested perfect experience