Wellness Consultant – IRC213712
at First City Centre, Windhoek, Khomas Region, Namibia in FNB Namibia Human Resources
Ends 14 Feb 2022
- Will always honour our commitments, be truthful in what we say and do, uphold high ethical and moral standards and be fair and equitable in all our dealings.
- In our owner manager culture we accept that we are the masters of our own destiny and therefore we will always take full responsibility and accountability for all our decisions and actions and never leave anything unfinished.
- Are empowered to innovate and come up with new ideas, as we value and nurture new ideas.
- We believe in and enjoy what we are doing and therefore we energetically and willingly nurture caring relationships with all our stakeholders in our exciting journey of uncompromisingly achieving our objectives.
- Respect the feelings, rights and abilities of our colleagues, clients and communities, even though they may be different from our own. We respect ourselves and our colleagues by not accepting or delivering average or poor performance. If the FNB values are congruent with your value set, and you have the necessary skills and competencies for the position advertised, then we are looking for you. Preference shall be given to suitably qualified applicants from the designated groups as defined in the Affirmative Action Act, 29 of 1998.
To engage with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the efficient delivery of employee wellbeing projects and to consult with the Wellbeing team on employee wellbeing related data to support the design of initiatives and create awareness around wellbeing initiatives that will help employees to adapt and maintain a well-rounded healthy lifestyle
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification – Relevant Degree in Life Sciences (eg, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Social Worker, Psychologist or Biokineticist)
- Experience – 3 to 5 years experience in a similar environment of which 1 to 2 years ideally on junior specialist level
- Dealing with Employee Wellness Programmes
Closing Date: 14 February 2022 Attach relevant documents (CV, Qualifications), without it your application will not be considered Applicants will be subject to ITC and reference checks Ensure documents are in PDF format when uploading Location: Windhoek
- Control expenditure and identify process improvements to contain and reduce costs
- Effective dissemination and co-ordination of communication relevant to employee wellness programmes to create awareness around employee wellbeing
- Monitor and analyse relevant wellness patterns and trends to ensure all issues and risks are proactively addressed
- Meet regularly with stakeholders to assess needs and respond based on agreed outcomes
- Roll-out of wellbeing projects including ad hoc projects Implement programs and projects which shift employee behaviour and work with business and the Wellbeing team to ensure successful implementation
- Manage clinic and other wellness intervention bookings
- Participate in planned activities that are appropriate for own development
- Compile reports that track progress and guide business to make informed decisions
- Manages risks in own area of responsibility
- Build working relationships across teams and functional lines to enhance work delivery, collaboration and innovation
- Creates solutions to meet customer demands to deliver internal and external customer service excellence through adherence to quality service standards