Rennies Consolidated is an equal opportunity employer with offices based in Walvis Bay. The Company currently has a vacant position in its warehousing division and is looking for 1 suitable Warehouse Clerk to join its ranks as soon as possible.
The emphasis of the job falls on practical efficiency of attending to co-ordinating duties in the receiving, stocktaking, loading, and dispatching of goods to and from the warehouse. The position’s main responsibilities will be to:
- Coordinate employees at the warehouse
- Maintain, co-ordinate & control stock & cargo
- Maintain statistics and keep record of statistical information
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment
- Co-ordinate mobile handling equipment
- Operate tracking system
- Monitor and report stock / cargo to customers
- Handle client queries
- General administration and office maintenance.
- Receive bulk / containerized cargo
The successful incumbent should be in possession of the following:
- 5 years warehousing operation and administration experience
- Proven interpersonal and written communications skills
- Fluent English is essential
- Fully Computer literate, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Outlook) & Cargowise will be an advantage
- Grade 12 certificate
- Driver’s license is mandatory
- Namibian Citizen
Closing Date: 26 September 2022
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
Only shortlisted candidates with relevant supporting documents attached to their application will be contacted for interviews. Candidates from designated groups defined in the Affirmative Action Act (1998) are encouraged to apply.