Location: Swakopmund, NA
Company: O&L Leisure (Pty) Ltd
Job Grade: A3
Take orders and serve food and beverages to patrons at tables in a dining establishment.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Grade 12.
- Previous experience in a restaurant operation as waiter within a 4* or 5*Hotel and Restaurant practice.
- Computer Literacy: MS Office, MICROS, Materials Control.
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Write patrons’ food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
- Communicate dining or order details to kitchen.
- Personnel Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Serve food or beverages to patrons and prepare or serve specialty dishes at tables as required.
- Roll silverware, set up food stations or set up dining areas to prepare for the next shift or for large parties.
- Assist host or hostess by answering phones to take reservations or to-go orders, and by greeting, seating, and thanking guests.
- Bring wine selections to tables with appropriate glasses and pour the wines for customers.
- Demonstrate exceptional level of professionalism, maturity and emotional intelligence at all times.
- Lives the O&L Values
- Leads Growth
- Takes Bold Stands
- Causes Alignment
- Being Authentic
- Inspires Innovation
- Deliver Extraordinary results
CLOSING DATE: 30 November 2022