Transactional Banker – IRC219159
at Parkside Independence Avenue, Bisho, Namibia in FNB Namibia Corporate Segment
Ends 03 May 2022
- Will always honour our commitments, be truthful in what we say and do, uphold high ethical and moral standards and be fair and equitable in all our dealings.
- In our owner manager culture we accept that we are the masters of our own destiny and therefore we will always take full responsibility and accountability for all our decisions and actions and never leave anything unfinished.
- Are empowered to innovate and come up with new ideas, as we value and nurture new ideas.
- We believe in and enjoy what we are doing and therefore we energetically and willingly nurture caring relationships with all our stakeholders in our exciting journey of uncompromisingly achieving our objectives.
- Respect the feelings, rights and abilities of our colleagues, clients and communities, even though they may be different from our own. We respect ourselves and our colleagues by not accepting or delivering average or poor performance. If the FNB values are congruent with your value set, and you have the necessary skills and competencies for the position advertised, then we are looking for you. Preference shall be given to suitably qualified applicants from the designated groups as defined in the Affirmative Action Act, 29 of 1998.
To initiate and enable transactional sales origination, cross-sell and client engagement in the RMB Corporate Banking segment to achieve transaction banking revenue goals
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification – Relevant post-graduate degree (eg CA / Analytics / MBA)
- Experience – A minimum of 5 years product and channel management experience or other relevant Banking experience of which 2- 3 years should have been on a junior management level
- Provide input into the budget and manage and report on budget usage that reflects delivery of planned work within agreed parameters
- Regularly review the drivers and costs of the business
- Collaborate with FNB product houses to develop a strategy for the corporate segment
- Development and implementation of an effective strategy for Transactional Banking
- Develop, encourage and nurture collaborative relationships across area of specialisation
- Participate in planned activities that are appropriate for own development
- Compile reports that track progress and guide business to make informed decisions
- Manages risks in own area of responsibility
- Creates solutions to meet customer demands to deliver internal and external customer service excellence through adherence to quality service standards
- Build working relationships across teams and functional lines to enhance work delivery, collaboration and innovation
- Control expenditure and identify process improvements to contain and reduce costs