We are looking for a Training Specialist to enhance the competencies of individual employees by designing and conducting training programs that will boost employee’s workplace performance in alliance with company’s sore core values. You will be responsible for performing training needs assessments, designing, and delivering curriculum and learning materials and for managing all phases of training interventions.
- Identify training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses.
- Translate requirements into trainings that will groom employees for the next step of their career path.
- Build annual training program and prepare teaching plans.
- Develop or oversee the production of handouts, instructional materials, ads and manuals.
- Direct structured learning experiences and monitor their quality results.
- Acclimate new recruits to the business and conduct induction sessions.
- Deliver training courses.
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employees work behaviour
- Periodically evaluate ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect and any changes.
- Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in employee development.
- BS Degree in Education, Training, HR, or related field
- Proven experience in designing multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and learning principles
- Proven ability to master the full training cycle
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools, and techniques
- Familiarity with talent management and succession planning
- Ability to conduct cost-benefit analysis and calculate training ROI
- Sound decision making and organisational skills
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
- Proficiency in MS Office and in Database software
- Namibian Citizen
All suitable candidates are encouraged to apply. Should you meet the requirements, kindly send your application to:
i want any job even if the salary is small im good with it