Reporting to the Manager: Milling, the incumbent is required to:
- Assist with the manufacturing of maize and wheat products according to specification and quality parameters.
- Control wheat and maize intake and milling processes.
- Control and adhere to product quality parameters.
- Maintain mills, machinery and equipment.
- Maintain a clean working environment.
- Control raw materials, product stock levels and rotation.
- Will be on a training program and will be enrolled at The Southern African Graining Milling Academy (SAGMA).
- Adhere to Company Policies, Procedures and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Adhere to Health, Safety and Hygiene Policies and Procedures at all times.
Qualification and Preferred Traits
- Grade 12
- Must hold a Millwright qualification
- Must be prepared to work odd hours and overtime when required
- Must be willing to work shifts
Please mail application letter, CV and certified copies of documents to
Closing Date: 08 July 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No documents will be returned.