PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Supporting the General Manager with the day-to-day planning, organising, running, and managing of the properties under portfolio.
- General Office and Administrative Support for the Managing Director & General Manager.
- Assist in the preparation and completion of budgets.
- Assist with the Management and Day-to-Day Operations of the Buildings under Management.
- Debtors Management: Monitoring of arrear accounts and advising Finance on taking legal action with support of the General Manager.
- Coordinating and consolidation of Monthly Management Reports as well as client reporting.
- Tenant Engagement, Correspondence & Management.
- Assumes responsibility for ensuring professional business relations with clients, tenants, and external parties.
- Assumes responsibility for assisting on planning, development, implementation & reporting of effective operations management projects, policies, and procedures.
- Assumes responsibility for the effective operations management of buildings and facilities.
- Assisting the Operations Manager on the security of all the centre facilities: Conducts scheduled inspections of security systems and implements improvements as necessary.
- Assumes responsibility for ensuring the efficient and cost-effective administration of building operations.
- Lead, Coach & Develop Onsite Staff.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Diploma in Property Management or Business Administration.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a management environment, specializing in property Management.
- Junior level management experience will be advantageous.
- Property industry experience will be advantageous.
- Exposure to a variety of marketing tools with regards to strategy, planning, advertising, and project management will be advantageous.
- Computer Literacy inclusive of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Adobe Acrobat and PowerPoint.
Leave A Comment