PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To provide a comprehensive and remarkable guest experience by delivering tours , Safaris and any other recreational activities being undertaken by guests in the Midgard Lodge Product Range. The purpose will also maximise sales in these areas and create memorable experiences for guests and do everything in accordance to the operating standards.
- Conduct and deliver right time scheduled & ad-hoc tours and safaris according to the bookings/ reservations ensuring during the tours an emphasis of Safety, Education and Enjoyment.
- Create a positive and lasting guest experience and impression of the Midgard Lodge Brand by following the Safari and Tour Guide operating standards.
- Ensure that the delivery of safari products are both an exciting and safe off-road driving in accordance to the training and safety standards provided and the comfort level of the guest.
- Responsible for all vehicle safety and guest safety whilst on duty. Adhere to the Namibian Road Traffic law with respect to road safety and conduct.
- Assist in welcoming groups on arrival
- To maximise sales during check in and during the guests’ stay
- To assist the reception with attending to guests where necessary.
- To get feedback from guest after activities and use that to improve the quality of service
Experience and Qualifications:
- Grade 12 with English
- Computer Literacy – Fidelio, HOPE, SAP R/3 will be an added advantage
- Hospitality/ Tourism diploma
- NATH certificate in guiding
- 2 years relevant experience in service industry
- Knowledge on flora and fauna, geology
- Valid Public driver’s license and PDP
- Lives the O&L Values
- Leads Growth
- Takes Bold Stands
- Causes Alignment
- Being Authentic
- Inspires Innovation
- Deliver Extraordinary results
Closing Date: 31 December 2022
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below: