PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To deliver a sale driven customer orientated service to customers telephonically and by means of receiving orders, identifying further customer needs, processing of orders quickly and accurately by following up to facilitate an effective and efficient delivery of a customer driven service.
- Receive customer orders from customers via telephone, fax, e-mail.
- Take and record orders on order sheets from customers on all Hartlief products.
- Print e-mailed orders and do follow-ups to outlets.
- Receive faxed orders from customers.
- Advise sales representatives about customer shortcomings and needs.
- Maintain close contact with sales representatives to discuss and plan sales targets.
- Compile weekly telesales evaluation reports and submit to Superior.
- Update call planners daily and/or monthly.
- Provide excellent internal and external customer service.
- Act responsibly during external relationships to uplift the image of the company.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Grade 12 & a Certificate in Sales/Marketing with 2-3 years relevant working experience.
- Experience and knowledge of Abaserve System.
- Knowledge of cold chain in FMCG environment will be an advantage.
Closing Date: 12 October 2022
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below: