The primary role of this position is to operate and maintain the required system on board the vessel, to ensure maximum utilization. Provide effective engineering and technical support for all system related services.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Interprets, develop and implement operational objectives and action plans to achieve the mining and business strategy.
- Reviews progressive production output information and statistics.
- Checks with Maintenance to reach utilization target, enough spares, preventative maintenance to ensure mining system achieves the targeted availability standard.
- Reviews and regulates the commitment of team members.
- Initiates and manages development of improved technical standards and systems to build effective operational support for achievement of production targets.
- Develops, implements and reviews systems to improve planned maintenance, work quality and standards.
- Develops, implements and reviews SOP’s to improve planned maintenance, work quality and standards.
- Conducts inspections and audits to ensure compliance to company and legal standards.
- Controls the allocation of work to ensure the achievement of results according to mining and production objectives
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- N6 or National Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical or A&I
- 6 Years practical experience in Mechanical, Electronic, Electrical and Hydraulic Systems
- Experience in a marine environment will be an added advantage
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Computer applications – MS Office
- Aptitude for mechanical
- Aptitude for hydraulic
- Aptitude for electrical appreciation
- SAP and SCADA Systems Administrative skills
- Deciding and Initiating action
- Leading and Supervising
- Administrative skills
- Liaison and interpersonal skills at all levels
Closing Date: 31 March 2022
The company ONLY accept application sent through their career portal. Interested candidates can apply through the link below (You will be required to create an account an upload all your documents):
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
– Preference will be given to Namibian citizens and designated persons as prescribed by the Namibian Affirmative Action Act.
– WOMEN ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
– Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and shall be subjected to further assessment and screening. No personal documents will be returned.
Leave A Comment