PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To perform technical store administration duties which includes stock control, SAP material management, controlling of spares process and recording keeping in the store to ensure parts are available, correct and conforming for on or during maintenance activities. .
- Administer the Technical store inventory
- Control and reorder stock items as per SAP –MM, PM and consumables
- Manage and assist stock count and non-stock items
- Provide a detailed report of stock variances, present the report to the Namibia Dairies Engineering leadership, Technicians and Artisans
- Research new potential vendors to optimize and reduce restocking cost where possible.
- Modify existing methods or systems to improve the way work gets done
- Provide input and dispose of obsolete stock
- Perform regular due diligence studies to prevent stock loss or theft.
- Adhere to Health, safety, and environment procedures & policies of the company
- Maintain good hygiene in line with HACCP requirements
- Adhere to ISO procedures to maintain ISO accreditation and ISO audits report
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Grade 12, 2 years store administration experience
- 2 years working experience in a FMCG factory.
- SAP Experience
- SAP specific experience with stores transactions and functions
- Experience as a technical storeman
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Engineering knowledge
- Planning & Organizing
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal Skills
- Numerical Skills
Closing Date: 21 October 2022
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below: