To identify and pursue business leads in the mining and industrial market segments in Namibia to achieve sales targets by regular contact, networking and motivation with customers.
- Achieve and increase budgeted targets by regular contact with customers, taking orders.
- Execute and implement action plans to drive sales by engaging in commercial talks with customers and assist customers on retail mathematics to ensure growth and profitability
- Maintain and care of company vehicle
- Maintain and care for company mobile phone & laptop
- Adhere to road and traffic regulations
- Carry out regular vehicle checks and inspection
- Effectively builds and maintains good relationship with customers and clients by continuous engagement/partnership
- Ensure professional and efficient provision of customer service by following up on customers queries and orders
- Effective and accurate communication with customers on partnership initiative
- Provide regular feedback on all activities to GM Industrial
- Timeous and accurate update of customer database
- Achieve weekly set rate of calls by weekly visits to allocated clients as agreed with line manager.
- Coordinates the events within allocated area to ensure smooth running and achieving the event objectives to enhance the brand equity
- To ensure availability and provision of equipment for planned events in allocated area in consultation with relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Constantly monitors competitor activities and report back to management
- Diploma in Sales/Marketing
- 2 years sales/marketing experience.
- A valid code B/BE driver’s license will be required.
- Experience in HME will be a definite advantage.
Qualified refrigeration technician