An excellent career opportunity exists for interested and qualified candidates to apply for the above-mentioned positions at Namib Mills (Pty) Ltd.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Efficiently manage and control all pasta packing operations.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Efficiently coordinate and plan the packing requirements with the Pasta Maker.
- Ensure packing targets are met according to the production plan and equipment capacities.
- Plan and organize staff, equipment and materials in the packing area.
- Ensure equipment is correctly set up, operated and minor problems are resolved speedily.
- Ensure all finished products meets product and quality standards.
- Ensure staff performs all the necessary quality checks and records are up to date.
- Ensure that packing machines, surrounding areas and structures are clean and maintain good housekeeping.
- Monitor and drive waste reduction in the packing area.
- Assist with the production processes when necessary, in the temporary role of Assistant Pasta Maker or Pasta Maker.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are followed.
- In coordination with the Pasta Maker ensure appropriate disciplinary action is taken when necessary.
- Help with stock taking when necessary.
- Carry out any tasks given by the superiors.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION
- Gr. 12 (NQF 4) with proven technical knowledge and 4 – 5 years relevant experience in a technical environment
- A relevant Post-School Certificate (NQF 5) in a technical field with 2 – 3 years relevant experience in a technical environment.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Namibian citizen
- Must be willing and able to work shifts, overtime, weekends and Public Holidays.
Namib Mills (Pty) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
CV’S WITH FULL DETAILS CAN BE FORWARDED TO:
E-mail: email@example.com (not larger than 2MB).
Subject line for applications should be: NMPP0104– TECHNICAL CONTROLLER: PASTA
Only applications with this subject line will be considered.
IT IS IMPERATIVE TO NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEWS.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 05 JULY 2022.