Advise the FNB Namibia group on tax matters to ensure compliance with Namibian tax legislation. Provide tax administrative services to ensure that accurate direct and indirect tax returns are prepared and submitted to the Ministry of Finance: Inland Revenue
- Research and guide business on the income tax, vat, stamp duty, and transfer duty implications on transactions.
- Draft internal tax opinions and reports.
- Prepare and submit vat and stamp duty tax returns
- Prepare and submit tax computations, provisional tax and annual income tax returns.
- Validate tax assessments, reconcile statement of accounts, prepare and submit objections.
- Attend to Inland Revenue vat audits and queries.
- Reconcile FNB’s import vat account and source SAD500 customs documents.
Experience and Qualifications:
- BCom Financial Accounting with taxation or equivalent degree
- Tax honours or H Dip (tax) or Advance certificate in VAT will be an advantage