WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Effective supervision of the Tools department by promoting sales to ensure that budgets are met/exceeded to enhance profitability.
- Responsible for optimum stock levels and sound merchandising.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Creatively advise customers on the most suitable products to meet their needs.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- An energetic self-starter, who is passionate about customer service with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent supervisory, administrative, communication, time management and interpersonal skills.
- The mojo to have customers in the palm of their hands and coming back for more.
- Should have Grade 12 with 3 years’ relevant experience in tools industry.
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills with excellent knowledge of all tool products.
Closing Date: 17 February 2022
Leave A Comment