This role requires the successful incumbent to directly supervise and coordinate the activities of production and operating workers
- Each supervisor is responsible for one processing line.
- Conducting hygiene and housekeeping inspections on the processing line.
- Maintain discipline on the line by issuing disciplinarians to workers who is not performing.
- Understand production indicators like yield or productivity.
- Grade 12 minimum
- Two years relevant experience in a leadership position
- NIMT education would be preferable
- Must have understanding HACCP and ISO systems
- Sound knowledge pertaining to disciplinary procedures
- Should have basic understanding of the relevant acts such as the Labour Act and Safety Act with good written and verbal skills.
- Occupational safety course.
Communications skills required:
- Communication level should be good as the incumbent interacts extensively within the respective and relevant departments e.g. Quality, Engineering, Purchasing and Logistics.
- Mathematical information relating to production.
Interested candidates can send their application to:
Leave A Comment