The Pupkewitz Group is a leading Namibian retailing and distribution group that creates shared value by fusing sustained commercial excellence with responsible business practices and the work of the Pupkewitz Foundation. With six operating companies and 60 branches nationwide, we bring reliable products and services to millions of Namibians.
Pupkewitz MegaBuild has been in operation since 1946 and provides a wide range of products to building contractors and DIY enthusiasts in a shopping experience that builds loyalty. Our market leadership is driven by customer centricity and care for staff, underpinned by a deep understanding of our industry and a finely tuned business model.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Efficient supervision of the Hardware department by promoting sales to ensure that budgets are met/exceeded to enhance profitability.
- Staff supervision.
- Responsible for optimum stock levels and effective merchandizing.
- Creatively advise customers on the most suitable products that meet their wants and needs.
- Provide superb customer service at all times.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Strong leader with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent administration and problem-solving skills.
- Time management skills and reflect a high level of Emotional Intelligence.
- A self-starter who is highly motivated and can work well under pressure.
- Must have Grade 12.
- Degree in Commerce will be an advantage.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales, merchandizing and stock control at
Supervisory level within the Retail or Building industry.
- Must be computer proficient – knowledge of the “Kerridge” system will be an added advantage.
Closing Date: 27 May 2022
We value diversity and encourage applications from all designated groups. Preference will be given to Namibian citizens.