WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Effective supervision of the Electrical department via promotion of sales and product expansion to ensure that budgets are met to enhance profitability.
- Responsible for optimum stock levels and attractive merchandising.
- Creatively advise customers on the most suitable products to meet their needs.
- Provide superb customer service at all times.
- Staff supervision.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Strong leader with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent administration and problem-solving skills.
- Time management skills and reflect a high level of Emotional Intelligence.
- A self-starter who is highly motivated and can work well under pressure.
- Must have completed Grade 12.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales, merchandising and stock control at Supervisory level within the Retail or Building industry.
- Technical understanding of Electrical products will be an advantage.
- Must be computer proficient – knowledge of the “Kerridge” system will be an added advantage.
- Must be willing to work Retail hours.
Closing Date: 11 November 2022
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below: