PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The incumbent is responsible for the debriefing of all drivers coming from their routes, following up on outstanding PODs, and to play a three-way support role for Logistics, Sales and Finance. Furthermore, the incumbent is responsible for line management functions with regards to people, reporting, process improvement and optimization..
- Daily execution of de-briefing functions in line with set operational KPIs and control processes.
- Ensure that all PODs that returned are in correspondence to what was delivered
- Confirm that claims were recorded correctly.
- Verify crate count on PODs and crate movement receipt.
- Maintain record keeping of Driver Log Sheets
- Collection of outstanding PODs
- Assure daily assistance to Depot Administration Team as and when required
- Directly responsible for contact with customers to recover administrative documents (PODs, GRVs, Claims, Goods Received, etc.)
- Responsible for finalizing the process of acknowledgement of goods received on SAP within 7 days from delivery.
- Daily assistance of asset management whenever the need arises.
- Locating and verifying descriptions versus SAP reports
- Reporting where applicable on a daily, weekly and monthly basis on PODs, SAP, etc.
- Implement and execute processes and procedures in line with Logistics operational requirements/needs
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Grade 12 with 2-3 years’ Diploma in Logistics/Distribution
- Minimum 2 – 3 years’ relevant experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ relevant experience without qualification.
- Valid Code BE Drivers’ License
- Previous experience in a Logistics Administration Industry
- Experience in SAP would be an advantage