PURPOSE OF THE POSITION: :
Under the direction of the immediate supervisor, administers the operations of a store, receives, and verifies, issues and the controls of all food and beverage consumables, other consumables and durables. Provides information to and assists operations. Prepares purchase requisitions. Maintains inventory. Maintains files and prepares reports.
Key Performance Areas:
- Determine and establish the required quantities required on a daily/weekly basis per every stock item in-line with the minimum/maximum stock holding levels.
- Inform Procurement Manager of stock items required for daily/weekly replenishing of stocks.
- On-time receiving of goods from the various suppliers through expected delivery reporting. Adhering to SOP whilst receiving.
- Ensuring correct product gets received, correct quality and quantity and at the correct price.
- Systematic issuing of goods is important not to pack/store incorrectly and damage goods or early issues where the cold chain are broken, and products perish.
- Outlet specific items are issued and secured for collection and paperwork are correct, authorized and signed for when items are collected.
- Ability to substitute products as and when required when specifics items are not available not to impact the operations and guest experience.
- To exercise general control over all activities in Stores Department.
- To ensure safe keeping both as to quality and quantity of materials
- To maintain proper records. To reserve a particular material for a specific job when so required.
- To accurately account for stock items through bin cards (where applicable), stock taking and the Company’s inventory system.
- Rotates stock properly, ensures that stock is packed in accordance with stock sheets and that stores are clean and tidy at all times
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Grade 12.
- Minimum of 2 experience in a storekeeper role.
- Previous hotel storekeeping experience will be an added advantage.
- Computer Literacy: MS Office, MICROS, PMS system (Opera) Materials Control.
- Lives the O&L Values
- Leads Growth
- Takes Bold Stands
- Causes Alignment
- Being Authentic
- Inspires Innovation
- Deliver Extraordinary results
Closing Date: 07 October 2022
The company ONLY accept application via their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below: