- All communication (action mail and station, newsletter, training videos, HR and Operations notices, emails from other stores) from Support Services to be discussed with the team.
- Conduct monthly one-on-ones with the team.
- Complete the incentive table by the 5th of each month
- Communicating budget targets for the day and motivating the staff to achieve the daily budget.
- Attend to employee related queries sensitively and professionally.
- Adhere to HR timelines in terms of new employee info, change requests, timesheets and payroll registers.
- Must ensure that the merchandising and display standards are maintained.
- Do daily floor walk of store to ensure minimum housekeeping standards are maintained.
- Do audits on the Warehouse; Dispatch, Cash Management and Admin processes at least twice a week
- Monitor the stock integrity on a daily basis.
- Along with the warehouse manager, the store operator must ensure that the stock levels consistent with the projected sales.
- MRP and manual orders must be done on a weekly basis.
- Analyze and understanding the market; visit other stores, prospects and the competition at least twice a month.
- Attend all the pre regional and regional meetings.
- Attend all the recommended training sessions for managers and leadership training.
- Handle customer complaints promptly and professionally
- Energetic self starting individual
- Deadline & Results driven
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Organized approached
- Retail and/or warehouse management qualifications preferre
- Computer literacy
- 3 year experience in retail, sales or warehouse management
- German speaking will be an advantage
Please submit your curriculum vitae and certified copies of qualifications with a cover letter clearly indicating the position you are applying for to e-mail: