To deliver individual stores’ sales growth and profitability targets, by ensuring that the customer is at the heart of everything we do. All sales, promotion and operational initiatives and processes are effectively implemented and executed in a sustainable manner, and by identifying, developing and coaching, and maintaining a highly skilled and energetic store team, who take ownership and accountability for their store.
- Deliver against all set targets as per the stores scorecard, and coach and develop individual team members to deliver against their job profiles and to focus and deliver their unique contribution.
- Ensure effective implementation and execution of all selling, promotional and operational initiatives.
- Constantly seek opportunities within and outside the store to increase sales and maximise returns on space and stock.
- Balance effective service levels with meeting required productivity benchmarks.
- Identify, develop and retain young talent that will sustain the people pipeline to meet our growth objectives.
- Ensure all operating processes are effectively implemented and maintained to sustain profitability, protect the brand values, and deliver effective service levels.
- Effectively manage change within the store environment, through actively embracing our desired culture and living the brand values.
The right attitude is everything:
- Genuine passion for food & shoppi
- Customer first mentality;
- Love of teamwork and growing with others;
- Flexible and adaptable to change;
- Willing to work and be reliable;
- Minimum Grade 12 Certification (Obtained)
- Minimum 1-3 years Management Experience
- Numeric Ability
- Computer Literacy
- Proven Ability to Lead and Manager
Please submit your curriculum vitae and certified copies of qualifications with a cover letter clearly indicating the position you are applying for to e-mail: