An excellent career opportunity exists for interested and qualified candidates to apply for the above-mentioned positions at Namib Mills (Pty) Ltd.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The main purpose of this position is stock reconciliations and related issues.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and control stock in the warehouse – accuracy checks done daily to ensure that mistakes and discrepancies are addressed and resolved
- Timeous and accurate capturing of information on system
- Ensure daily and monthly stock take
- Timeous reconciliation of stock
- Ensure that pallets are accurately scanned into the warehouse system and stored safely
- Ensure that picking orders received from Telesales are accurately picked and organized
- Ensure that necessary equipment is ready and in working condition when needed and managed according to company procedures
- Maintain prescribed hygiene, housekeeping and safety standards
- Continuous liaison with production departments and management
- Timeous processing of incorrect claims and resolving of queries
- Ensure good administration practices, accurate record keeping and availability of records.
- Any other ad hoc functions as required
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION
- Grade 12 (NQF4)
- 3 years’ work experience in stock control
- Computer literate with a good mastering of Microsoft Office
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Namibian citizen
- Willing to work after hours and weekends
Namib Mills (Pty) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
The Company offers in return; a competitive salary and a range of employee benefits which are market related.
CVs with relevant supporting documents can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org (not larger than 2MB).
Subject line for applications should be: NMF220519 – STOCK INVENTORY CLERK
Only applications with this subject line will be considered
IT IS IMPERATIVE TO NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEWS
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 31st of May 2022