Windhoek Consulting Engineers (PTY) Ltd has a vacancy for a Solar Engineer / Technician. The incumbent is mainly responsible for the design and financial modelling of solar PV systems and battery storage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Surveying and analysis of existing solar PV systems.
- Detailed solar PV and battery storage designs, drawings, and specifications.
- Solar PV financial modelling.
- Management and supervision of solar PV construction projects.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- A diploma or certificate in Electrical Engineering.
- Sound Understanding of CAD & Design Software like PV SOL or Sunny Design.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
Interested candidates who meet all of the requirements of the position must complete the “Application for Employment” Form
Please email the “Application for Employment” Form and your CV to:
Please indicate clearly which position you are applying for in the subject line of the email. No correspondence will be entered into on social media. Only emailed applications will be considered.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 30 September 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Leave A Comment