Kaap Agri Namibia prides itself as a place where people still count and where we continuously strive to delight our customers. Individuals who meet the requirements, can apply for the following vacancy:
SHIFT SUPERVISOR – EXPRESSMARK MARIENTAL
The incumbent will be responsible for overseeing business operations, delegating tasks to team members, and resolving problems that occur on their shift.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Key responsibilities include:
• Daily stock control to identify stock movement and to reduce the possibility of stock loss
• Managing and controlling received stock and handling any stock transfers
• Provide necessary product information, prices, and promotions
• Day-end cash ups must be reconciled with cashiers.
• Health and Safety- ensure that all relevant operational and legislative requirements are met
• Establish tasks for employees to ensure a clean workplace. This includes stocking supplies and maintaining clean restrooms and public spaces.
• Administration related tasks
• Control over the tidiness of shelves in the shop
• Supervise staff throughout the shift
• Coordinating employee responsibilities to improve efficiency and customer service
• Monitor and supervise the timely arrival of scheduled employees; keep an eye out for unexpected challenges, and ensure that the business is adequately staffed
• Ad hoc and various tasks in line with the scope and duties of this position
The suitable applicant will have:
• A valid Grade 12 (with at least 23 points)
• A two-year relevant tertiary education would be advantage
• At least 2-3 years’ experience in an agriculture, commerce, wholesale, or retail environment
• Exposure to – and experience with working on the Agri SMART system
• Good presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Proven computer skills with an excellent command of written and spoken English and Afrikaans
• A customer service approach with the ability to manage complaints with professionalism
• Excellent organizational skills
• Attention to detail, a reliable, accurate and dependable person
• Strong time management skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Flexibility to work different shift
Closing date: 06 September 2022
Apply online @ www.kaapagri.com.na and submit your cover letter, curriculum vitae, and all relevant supporting documents. Only electronic applications will be accepted.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, and no CV’s will be returned.