WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Label and pack new stock onto shelves..
- Keep shelves neat and dust-free.
- Ensure stock, price labels and bar codes coincide.
- Advise Supervisor of low stock levels on shelf.
- Merchandise stock from bulk storage to shelves.
- Pick stock according to picking note for dispatch.
- Maintain accurate stock levels via PPI counts.
- Assist customers by locating stock with emphasis on Customer Satisfaction through Service Excellence.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Individual with a flair for attractive shelf display.
- Ability to effectively present company products in the best possible way to maximize sight conversion.
- A self-starter with a positive and enthusiastic attitude towards what they do.
- Good interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Must be an excellent team player with a hands-on attitude.
- Minimum 6 months’ experience in similar position.
- Fluent communicator in English.
- Building industry product knowledge would be an advantage.
Closing Date: 06 September 2022
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
How can I apply shelf packer