Seaflower Group of Companies: incorporating the two main subsidiaries, Seaflower Whitefish Corporation Limited & Seaflower Lobster Corporation based in Lüderitz, is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and requires the services of a Senior Store Administrator at its Head Office in Lüderitz
THE PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION IS TO:
- Achieving high levels of supplier’s satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods
- Organizing and maintaining inventory and storage area.
- Ensure that stock is readily available at all times needed.
- To oversee that suppliers are contacted in time and orders are placed in time to ensure availability of stock.
- Stock Counting
- Do regular spot-checks on shelves to see that there are enough stock.
- Ensure that purchase requisitions are correct and have an understandable description from departments.
- Process all received requisitions on computer system to ensure that it is deducted from current stock for departmental transfers.
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area.
- Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12
- More than 5 years’ experience in the stores/procurement/warehouse department.
- More than 2 years’ experience in management at a supervisory level.
- Knowledge of SAP system
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- The ability to work independently.
- Code 08 drivers’ license
NB: All applications must accompanied by;
- Curriculum vitae
- Certified copy of all relevant qualifications, ID, Certificate of Good Conduct.
- Application not meeting the above requirements will be automatically disqualified.
- Only electronic documents received via the email will be considered.
If this is appealing to you, submit your job application by email to:
Leave A Comment