SENIOR PRACTITIONER: EMPLOYMENT RELATIONS (Paterson Job Grade, C4)
Provision of industrial relations services in order to ensure the maintenance of sound labour relations between management and employees by handling and advising on disciplinary and grievances processes according to set Industrial Relations policies, procedures & relevant labour legislations.
- Development of Industrial relations strategy
- Handling of disciplinary and grievances
- Coordination of relationship
- Administration of the employment equity & compliance processes (Affirmative Action)
- Coordination of enforcement of the provisions of the Labour Act
Minimum Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree at NQF Level 7 in Labour Relations OR Human Resource Management OR Industrial Psychology
- A Diploma in Conciliation & Arbitration will be an added advantage
- Three (3) years relevant working experience in labour relations environment
- Code B driving license
- Good knowledge of Namibian Labour legislation,
- Knowledge and understanding of Labour Relations, Employment Equity Act
- Sound general understanding of Human Resources Management best practices
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and high level of integrity
- Problems identification and solving skills
E-mail your applications accompanied by comprehensive Resume’/ CVs and originally certified copies of qualifications and identity documents to the email addresses provided:
Closing Date: 28 January 2022
-The email subject should be the tittle of the vacancy/position. Kindly send all documents in 1 batch in pdf version
Suitably qualified persons from designated groups as defined in the Affirmative Action (Employment) Act, 1998 (Act No.29 of 1998), especially women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates with relevant supporting documents attached to their application will be contacted for interviews. Only electronic applications will be accepted. Documents submitted for applications will not be returned.
NB: Qualifications obtained from Non-Namibian institutions must be accompanied by NQA evaluation.
The Roads Authority reserves the right not to make any appointment in positions.