Reporting to the Manager: Debtors & Collections
- Reporting to the Manager: Debtors & Collections, the Senior Controller: Debtors will be responsible to perform the day to day processing of financial transactions to ensure that Bokomo’s finances are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
- Meet accounts receivable financial standards by providing monthly accounts receivable information; monitoring overdue items; identifying and reconciling variances.
- Release block orders/documents when over credit limits when required.
- Responsible to manage payments received and allocate to the correct customers
- Responsible to manage pricing claims and account adjustments
- Review accuracy and completeness of new control chain store and general debtors’ accounts, for approval by Manager: Debtors & Collections.
- Allocate and process chain store and general debtor`s transactions
- Responsible to manage debtors’ terms of payments
- Maintain financial security by adhering to internal accounting controls.
- Maintain accounting ledgers by posting monthly account transactions.
- Maintaining accurate up-to-date cash receipt postings
- Verify customer ratings at Behns and ITC
- Solve all account queries and discrepancies on a daily basis with prompt action being necessitated as and when required.
- Meet with customers to solve queries when required.
- Effective record keeping system for the purpose of traceability and audits.
- Execute all other legal and reasonable duties as directed by the employer including but not limited to stock taking and fumigation.
- Comply with legal requirements and Competition Law.
- Adherence to Company policies, standing procedures and practice.
- Adherence to Hygiene, Health and Safety regulations.
Qualification and Preferred Traits
- Degree in Accounting
- 4 year’s relevant experience in a FMCG environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Namibian citizen, domiciled or permanent resident
- SAP experience will be an added advantage
- Computer literate
If you are prepared to work hard, able to handle pressure and adapt to a complex environment, then here is your opportunity to establish yourself a great career. Please mail application letter, CV and certified copies of documents to
Closing Date: 20 May 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No documents will be returned.