An excellent career opportunity exists for interested and qualified candidates to apply for the above-mentioned position at Namib Mills (Pty) Ltd, in WINDHOEK.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Carry out daily administrative functions and duties as described in the position’s key performance indicators. Be responsible for and maintain invoicing and cash handling procedures related to the area of business.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure picking slips content is communicated timeously to warehouse function for the purpose of picking.
- Ensure that the product received from source of supply is in good order as per minimum requirements set by quality standards.
- Ensure timeously and accurately checking of picking slip as per loading schedule for the day.
- Ensure that the document flow is always adhered to.
- Maintain discipline and Human Resources practices.
- Ensure good levels of productivity.
- Direct supervision / control / accountability of subordinates in the administrative section.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 (NQF4) with 5 years’ experience on a Supervisory/Managerial level OR Advanced Certificate/Diploma (NQF6) in Distribution/Logistics with 3 years’ experience on a Managerial / Supervisory level.
- Experience in the FMGC environment will be an advantage.
- Experience in Warehousing and Distribution.
- Ability to accurately handle cash receipts and be able to reconcile and do cash ups.
- Computer literate (Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Accpac will be an advantage.
- Proficient in English (written & spoken).
- Namibian Citizenship.
Namib Mills (Pty) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
CV’S WITH FULL DETAILS CAN BE FORWARDED TO:
E-mail: email@example.com (not larger than 2MB)
Subject line for applications should be: DISTR- SNR CLERK ADMINISTRATION (WHK)
Only applications with this subject line will be considered.
IT IS IMPERATIVE TO NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEWS.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Tuesday, 28 June 2022
Leave A Comment