PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To assist and/or relieve the Supervisor: Warehouse in organizing and managing loads to customers, supervise designated personnel and control all salable warehouse stock.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assisting and/or relieve the Supervisor: Warehouse in the following duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the planning and organization of daily loads to customers.
- Be involved in all administrative duties.
- Compile all accompanying documentation.
- Supervise in co-operation with drivers that loads are secured and protected.
- Supervise designated personnel.
- Supervise daily stock count and investigation of variances.
- Responsible for stock control and warehousing.
- Responsible for daily Namib Mills pallets counts.
- Ensure general cleanliness of the warehouse.
- Responsible for the general infestation control on the premises.
- Responsible for the maintenance of vehicles, forklifts and loading equipment.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE :
- Grade 12 (NQF4) with 5 years’ experience in Stock Control on a Supervisory level OR relevant certificate (NQF5) with 3 years’ experience in Stock Control on a Supervisory level.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Valid driver’s license
- Proficient in English (written & spoken).
Namib Mills is an equal opportunity employer.
CVs with relevant supporting documents can be forwarded to email@example.com (not larger than 2MB)
Closing Date: 10 July 2022
Subject line for applications should be: SNR CLERK: ADMIN & DISPATCH-WHK
Only applications with this subject line will be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
I have level 1 certificate of administration office and am looking for job
Good day, i have a bachelor’s degree in logistics and supply chain management NQF7 and a code B driver’s license. I need help with any suitable job and i am willing to learn and be a positive role model for the company.
Thank you for your time and consideration.