Location: Windhoek, NA
Company: Namibia Breweries
Job Grade: D4
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
This position is accountable for building brand equity through planning and implementing profitable brand strategies that enable the brand to consistently grow its value share/ volume shares within the market.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
Marketing Degree with a minimum of 6-8 years’ experience in brand management, of which 4 years should be in a management role in FMCG marketing.
- Responsible for leading the development of the annual brand strategy, its regular review & implementation
- Provides strategic input to the annual Marketing division strategy
- Evaluate, review, and analyse portfolio/brand performance to ensure brand equity and profitability objectives are met
- Identify key brand issues and plan accordingly to mitigate any risk to the brand equity and profitability.
- Compile detailed operational plan and budget for brand clusters, including media, promotions, etc.
- Lead and own the marketing work stream on all brand innovation and renovation projects
- Provide support to relevant stakeholders in managing and implementing projects within the marketing division
- Provide input and guidance on new NCP opportunities within brand cluster.
- Lead, coach and develop staff
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Transformational Leadership Skills
- Consumer Insight
- Strategy Development & conceptualization
- Intuitive problem-solving skills
- Project management skills
- Innovative and abstract thinking
Closing date: 29 September 2022