PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The purpose of this position is to provide accurate reporting to the Group and to ensure technical compliance in terms of IFRS, taxation and Companies Act in the O&L Group of Companies.
- Conduct Group monthly financial reporting.
- Monthly review of management accounts of specific O&L subsidiaries as allocated.
- Performing half-year / year-end consolidations and setting up Group Financial Statements.
- Review budgets of allocated companies for reasonability and arithmetic accuracy and that all factors on the strategic metrics and breakthrough plans have been taken into account.
- Completion of company’s tax returns for allocated companies.
- Review Group Subsidiaries’ Financial statements.
- Perform half-year review on allocated subsidiaries’ financial records.
- Assisting Group subsidiaries on IFRS treatment.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- B. Accounting (Honours) degree / CTA or Qualified Chartered Accountant with completed articles.
- Detailed knowledge of different specialist areas within the function.
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge.
- Caseware experience would be an advantage.