- Provide general administrative support and coordinate the day-to-day support activities of the CEO.
- Information management support to Chief Executive Officer in the following areas: general day-to-day operations, appointment scheduling, communication support, organising of files and documents, Board meeting administrative support.
- Financial Support Activities: Maintaining of office supplies and financial administrative support.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Coordinate external stakeholder events and attending too queries.
- Direct enquiries and problems to the correct contact person.
- Oversee and control execution of activities (including performance management) of direct subordinates.
- In-depth knowledge of secretarial duties and office administration of ±10 year working experience with reputable references- compulsory
- Covid Vaccination proof
- Exceptional public relations qualities
- Minutes taking on a Board level and experience in Board Pack and arrangements
- Code B drivers’ license –and own transport for personal use
- Above average written and oral communication skills in English and Afrikaans to attend to esteemed clients
- Ability to plan, deliver and manage the offices of the CEO office on a high professional level
- Excellent Computer literacy, MS word, Excel. Power Point presentations
Please submit your curriculum vitae and certified copies of qualifications with a cover letter clearly indicating the position you are applying for to e-mail:
Leave A Comment