The Pupkewitz Group is a leading Namibian retailing and distribution group that creates shared value by fusing sustained commercial excellence with responsible business practices and the work of the Pupkewitz Foundation. With six operating companies and 60 branches nationwide, we bring reliable products and services to millions of Namibians.
Pupkewitz MegaBuild has been in operation since 1946 and provides a wide range of products to building contractors and DIY enthusiasts in a shopping experience that builds loyalty. Our market leadership is driven by customer centricity and care for staff, underpinned by a deep understanding of our industry and a finely tuned business model.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Promote sales to ensure that budgets are met/exceeded to enhance profitability.
- Creatively, yet professionally advise customers on the most suitable products that meet their wants and needs.
- Finalize quotes for clients.
- Provide excellent customer service.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A young and energetic self-starter with excellent communication skills.
- Sound interpersonal skills and must be service oriented, with a high level of integrity.
- Good numerical understanding.
- We want a natural Salesperson who is able to sell a cage to a lion!
- Must have Grade 12.
- Minimum 2 years’ sales experience in the Building or Retail industry.
- Knowledge of the “Kerridge” or Point of Sale computer system will be an added advantage.
Closing Date: 10 June 2022
We value diversity and encourage applications from all designated groups. Preference will be given to Namibian citizens.
Leave A Comment