Location: Rundu, NA
Company: Hartlief Continental Meat Products
Job Grade: C2
Department: HL Sales
Line Manager: Freddy Shikongo Embanga
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To positively influence sales volumes of Hartlief products through consistent contact, networking, and motivation with customers in allocated area. This role will also be responsible for identifying any possible commercial opportunities for HL in the allocated area.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT:
- Diploma in Sales/Marketing with 3-5 years’ experience in Sales.
- A valid code B driver’s license (MUST).
- Experience and Knowledge of cold chain in FMCG environment will be an advantage.
KEY JOB OUTPUTS:
- Achieve and increase volume budget targets set by the company monthly in both retail and non-retail outlets.
- Stay abreast of and analyze customer outlets’ sales data to optimize sales.
- Ensure sales excellence standards are visible and maintained in allocated area.
- Assist with promotions in relevant outlets by enticing consumers and promote brand awareness to achieve set budget targets.
- Effectively build and maintain good relationship with customers and consumers by continuous engagement/partnership.
- Ensure professional and efficient provision of customer service by following up on customers’ queries and orders.
- Seek New Business opportunities by contacting & developing relations with Hartlief’s customers and new customers.
- Stay up to date with new outlets opening (Market Intelligence).
- Assist with promotional activities at outlets when required.
- Manage reporting employees’ performance and development.
Due Date: 12 October 2022