Reporting to the Sales Administrator, the incumber is to provide assistance to the sales department in the execution of the sales processes, while ensuring that customer service levels are maintained and excelled. This position is based in Windhoek.
- Maintain office records, filling and all relevant export documentation.
- Ensure customer databases are correct and updated.
- Assist with customer queries and ensure that due care is maintained when dealing with customer queries and concerns.
- Ensure good communication and customer satisfaction, build, and maintain customer relations.
- Assist with customer credit applications.
- Ensure credit limits and cash purchase requirements are adhered to.
- Assist in creating quotes as requested by customers and sales officers.
- Create and correct cement orders on the myVias system.
- Follow up on quotations, orders, and deliveries.
- Two years working experience with specific exposure to office administration or a Diploma in Office Administration or equivalent.
- Grade 12.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Professional appearance with friendly and helpful approach towards people.
- Ability to organize own workload, take initiative and good judgement.
- Ability to work extremely accurate.
- Must be able to work independently, but also in team situations.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Good level of computer literacy (MS Word and MS Excel)
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent telephone etiquette and skills.
- Must be inter-cultural intelligent.
- Excellent English and Afrikaans is a prerequisite, Oshiwambo would be a distinct advantage.
In return we offer competitive income depending on skills and attributes.
If you meet the requirements, hand in your comprehensive CV by the latest: 22 June 2022 to
Ohorongo Cement (PTY) LTD, Plant Sargberg,
Human Resources Department
– Note: No faxed applications will be considered, and only short-listed candidates would be contacted. Women and previously disadvantaged people are encouraged to apply.
No documents will be returned to applicants.
Leave A Comment