Assist the Sales Manager/Branch Manager in identifying potential growth areas for the branch, analyze trends and competitive environment, development and execution of the sales plan as well as enhance a sales culture in the branch.
Key Performance Areas (KPAs):
Execution of Sales Strategy
- Assist the Sales Manager/Branch Manager in identifying potential growth areas for the branch and analyze trends and competitive environment.
- Responsible for the execution of the sales plan for the branch.
- Responsible for effective and efficient sales administration.
- Assist the Sales Manager/ Branch manager in the planning and execution of the department’s budget, e.g. driving sales targets, after sales service to minimize dormant accounts.
Client Service Delivery
- Responsible for the management of client relationships by ensuring that clients are handled in a professional manner.
- Provide correct information to clients in order to address their specific needs
Behavioural Competencies (Essential)
- Interacting and presenting
- Analyzing and Interpreting
- Delivering and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and organizing
- Adapting and responding to change
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial thinking
- Working with people.
Experience/Knowledge & Skills:
- Adequate knowledge of Banks products and services, credit principles, sales and administration.
- Computer literacy essential (Word, Excel)
- Good management and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Skills in analyzing and evaluating financial information.
- Good writing skills
- Diploma in a commercial field with 5 years’ general banking/sales experience
- Experience in credit and collateral will be an added advantage
- Valid Driver’s License is mandatory
Closing Date: 30 September 2022
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
Leave A Comment