Debmarine Namibia requires the services of a Safety Management System Administrator. The successful incumbent will provide a professional administrative service as part of the Safety / Loss Control team, by maintaining the safety data management systems (e.g. Isometrix) to ensure quality data as required for legal and other requirements compliance.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
• Maintains filing system for secure and efficient location to retrieve documents and information on request.
• Partakes and scribes during risk assessments workshops, SHE related meetings, and emergency situations, including emergency related drills.
• Records learnings and findings in SHE data management system, i.e. Isometrix.
• Coordinates safety training sessions and materials for planned training to ensure on time avail-ability of training.
• Distributes new and reviewed safety standards, procedures and requirements to ensure align-ment across the business.
• Compiles and reviews quarterly, monthly and weekly reports, safety performance dashboards and trend analyses of key metrics (incidents, actions, audits, root causes, energy releases, etc.) used by management teams to drive compliance.
• Maintains the Safety data management system (e.g. Isometrix) to ensure effective use and data integrity by: • Creating user accounts for new employees
• Creating user accounts for contractors and other stakeholders.
• Deactivating user accounts for users wo left the company.
• Assisting users on closing out actions when necessary.
• Adheres to and promotes Company policies and procedures relating to health, safety, security and environmental issues.
• Cooperates with colleagues to facilitate the achievement of Company objectives.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• Administrative skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Adhering to principles and values
• Writing and Reporting
• Planning and Organising
• Ability to work under pressure
• Attention to detail
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Grade 12 with an NQF 5 level qualification in Safety Management (e.g. Certificate in Safety Management and / or successful completion of first year towards Safety Management Diploma)
• Two (2) years’ experience on a fully functional SHE Management system
• Sea going experience working on DBMN vessels will be an added advantage
For queries, please contact Frederika Hartzenberg on Tel: +264 61 2978659
Preference will be given to Namibian citizens and designated persons as prescribed by the Namibian Affirmative Action Act.
Women are encouraged to apply.
Please submit a comprehensive CV with proof of qualifications and experience to by fol-lowing the application and registration process on the Sage portal via the Company web-site www.debmarinenamibia.com
Please submit a comprehensive CV with proof of qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and shall be subjected to further assess-ment and screening. CLOSING DATE: 24 JUNE 2022
Leave A Comment