PURPOSE OF THE POSITION: :
The position involves High Guest Contact and presents the first point of contact to in room dining for all guests. Take guest order via phone, Input Food Beverage order through Micro, coordinates guest amenities and organise guest table pick-ups on completion of meals in a timely manner. Up-sell Food and Beverage by making well informed and eloquent suggestions. Collect payment the Pay Gratuities. Maintain a high standard of sanitation and cleanliness. Refill mini-bars and diligently charge for consumed products..
Key Performance Areas:
- Accurately take Gest order by means of phone ensure that Guest name, Room number, time of Guest order and delivery timings are clearly registered.
- Follow established phone courtesy standard and actively sell food beverage using up-selling technique.
- Receive guest restaurant reservation and communicate with restaurant.
- Input Guest order in Micro and issue guest check for each order.
- Coordinate guest amenities with Executive office and follow up with front desk and Housekeeping of any room changes cancelation.
- Stock and replace missing items, inspect, move, and clean the mini bars in accordance with department procedures and policies.
- Always maintain the highest level of customer service and display professionalism.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Grade 12.
- Previous experience in a restaurant operation as waiter within a 4* or 5*Hotel and Restaurant practice.
- Computer Literacy: MS Office, MICROS, Materials Control.
- Lives the O&L Values
- Leads Growth
- Takes Bold Stands
- Causes Alignment
- Being Authentic
- Inspires Innovation
- Deliver Extraordinary results
Closing Date: 08 September 2022
The company ONLY accept application via their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below: