The positive growth at MTC, Namibia’s leading telecommunications company, now warrants appointment in this vacancy.
The incumbent will report to the Manager: Risk
Purpose of the position:
This position is responsible to assist in designing and implementing the overall risk management programs for MTC and analyzing the impact of those risks, including financial, safety and security risks on the organization.
Education & Experience :
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance, Internal Auditing or Business Administration
- Postgraduate Degree in Risk Management will be an added advantage
Mandatory Prior Experience:
- Risk Management experience – 5 years
- Internal audit experience – 2 years
- Experience working in a Telecommunication environment – 2 years
- In-depth knowledge of Risk Management data analysis tools and techniques and ISO 31000 Standard
- Well-rounded knowledge of the Telecommunication industry as well as topic such as Corporate Governance, Information and Cyber Security risk, market and credit risk, Regulatory Risk and BCM
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to facilitate discussions with Management at all levels
- Analytical and Numerical skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Must be a Namibian citizen or have permanent residency
- Perform operational risk assessment: Analyzing current risks and identifying potential or emerging risks that may affect operations and the company at large.
- Facilitating the development of risk mitigating action plans and assessing the adequacy and effectiveness of the respective treatment plans developed by management.
- Advise on developing processes to better evaluate business-specific risk
- Assist in compiling risk reporting for Top Management and the Board by submitting to the Manager: Risk for review and final approval
- Assist in building risk awareness amongst staff by providing support and training within the company.
- Keeping abreast of the relative directives, regulations, technical standards, and other rules governing the telecommunications industry and ensuring their on-going maintenance and implementation
- Assist in managing risks associated with fraudulent activities.
- Perform BCM risk assessments and analyze current risks and identifying potential or emerging BCM risks that may affect operations and the company at large.
How To Apply :
Submissions should contain a comprehensive CV, supported by a motivation (cover) letter, and Qualifications and should be addressed as follows:
Application: (Please state clearly which position you are applying for)
Att: Human Resource Practitioner, Alexis Barry,
P O Box 23051, Windhoek, or C/o Mose Tjitendero & Hamutenya Wanahepo Ndadi Street, Olympia, Windhoek
Closing Date: 2022-06-13
NB: Only short listed candidates will be contacted and NO CV’s or documents will be returned.
Previously disadvantaged people are encouraged to apply. MTC is an equal opportunities employer and offers a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate.
My name is felistas Karenga.. I’m currently sourcing for any administrative job anywhere… Please I neeed a job