PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The purpose of this position will be to ensure that the provision of timely and professional reservations services and execution of all related reservation functions including but not limited to; inventory control, training, rate and extranet management, third party distribution and achieving monthly targets. Actively up-sells each business opportunity to maximize revenue opportunity. Achieves personal and team related revenue goals. Responsible for driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience
- Conducting Daily Reservations Sales Activities
- Uses negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to close on business and negotiate contracts
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked
- Supports customer loyalty and property’s brand standards by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- Identifies new reservations sales business to achieve personal and property revenue goals
- Monitors same day selling procedures to maximize room revenue and control property occupancy.
- Track bookings and sales
- Handles guest complaints and disputes following the instant pacification procedures
- Executes exemplary customer service to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty by assisting the customer and ensuring their satisfaction before and during their tours/stays
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Hospitality and Tourism Diploma or Degree
- 2 years’ experience in the sales and marketing, guest services, front desk, or related professional area.
- Fully literate on Opera PMS system
- effective communication skills, both verbal and written in English.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
- Effective Communication
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving and Emotional Intelligence
- Decision making ability
- Attention to detail and Accuracy
- Computer literacy