Location: Swakopmund, NA
Company: O&L Leisure (Pty) Ltd
Job Grade: D1
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Ensure that the hotel building is maintained to the highest standards of décor and repair and that all equipment is maintained in excellent working order while ensuring the efficient use of light, heat and power and minimising the related costs.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- N3-N6 Trade Qualification in Electrical and Refrigeration Maintenance.
- 5 years practical experience as a maintenance manager in a hotel\lodge .environment exceeding 100 bedrooms.
- 8 years Practical maintenance experience in a hotel\catering \lodge environment.
- Computer literate .
- Driver’s license – Code C1.
- Guest Experience & Product Functionality
- Financial Performance & Administration
- Ensure Brand and quality standards are met
- Health and Safety
- Training and Development of Staff members
- Delivering Exceptional guest experience
- Risk Management
- Leadership Skills
- Strategic Thinking
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Planning and Organising
- Analytical skills
- People management
- Strong customer service ethics
CLOSING DATE: 21 November 2022