Manica Group Namibia recently marked their 98th year footprint in the logistics industry, with our purpose focused on providing Simplified Cargo Movement solutions. As a critical link in this industry, we are committed to being quality conscious, transparent and results driven. Our people are committed, reliable and professional therefore being considered as one of our most valuable resources. Our culture of being respectful, appreciative, and fair, undoubtedly contributes to our purpose of Simplified Cargo Movement. Manica Group Namibia (Pty) Ltd. currently has an opportunity for a qualified Remuneration Officer, based in Walvis Bay..
- Process monthly / bi-weekly payrolls on Sage People;
- Monthly salary invoicing;
- Process monthly external payments
- Reconciliation of accounts for all external payments;
- Monthly statistics and reporting;
- Personnel Administration;
- Daily staff queries;
- Various related ad hoc duties.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Grade 12 and a BCom degree;
- 3 – 5 Years of concrete payroll experience;
- Exposure to Sage People Payroll System will be an advantage;
- Exposure to Jarrison Clocking system will be an advantage;
- Computer literacy on Microsoft Office is required;
- Sound knowledge of the Namibian Income tax legislation and the influence thereof on earning calculations is required;
- Habits required are simplification, resilience, responsiveness, propensity to own and problem solving
- Fluency in English and Oshiwambo;
- Namibian citizen.
Closing Date: 09 December 2022
Only shortlisted candidates with relevant supporting documents attached to their application will be contacted for interviews. Candidates from designated groups defined in the Affirmative Action Act (1998) are encouraged to apply
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
Leave A Comment