Remuneration and Data Specialist – IRC212774
at First City Centre, Windhoek, Khomas Region, Namibia in FNB Namibia Human Resources
Ends 02 Feb 2022
- Will always honour our commitments, be truthful in what we say and do, uphold high ethical and moral standards and be fair and equitable in all our dealings.
- In our owner manager culture we accept that we are the masters of our own destiny and therefore we will always take full responsibility and accountability for all our decisions and actions and never leave anything unfinished.
- Are empowered to innovate and come up with new ideas, as we value and nurture new ideas.
- We believe in and enjoy what we are doing and therefore we energetically and willingly nurture caring relationships with all our stakeholders in our exciting journey of uncompromisingly achieving our objectives.
- Respect the feelings, rights and abilities of our colleagues, clients and communities, even though they may be different from our own. We respect ourselves and our colleagues by not accepting or delivering average or poor performance. If the FNB values are congruent with your value set, and you have the necessary skills and competencies for the position advertised, then we are looking for you. Preference shall be given to suitably qualified applicants from the designated groups as defined in the Affirmative Action Act, 29 of 1998.
To provide analytical insight to business with respect to reward solutions and Human Capital data analysis to make improved operational, tactical and strategic decisions
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification – Relevant Degree in Finance (BCom Accounting / Financial Accounting) / Bachelor Accounting Sciences in Financial Accounting, Bachelor in Information Management or Business Information Systems or Data Science will be an advantage
- Experience – 3 to 5 years experience in a similar environment of which 1 to 2 years ideally on junior specialist level
In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check. Closing Date: 02 February 2022 Attach relevant documents (CV, Qualifications), without it your application will not be considered Applicants will be subject to ITC and reference checks Ensure documents are in PDF format when uploading Location: Windhoek
- Control expenditure and identify process improvements to contain and reduce costs
- Facilitate the Annual Salary Review process from the data entry processes right through to reconciliations
- Research current trends within the remuneration practice and identify creative and innovative remuneration structures
- Provide value added business intelligence analytics to make informed decisions
- Participate in planned activities that are appropriate for own development
- Ensure development and continuous value add improvement to operational processes
- Manages risks in own area of responsibility
- Creates solutions to meet customer demands to deliver internal and external customer service excellence through adherence to quality service standards