WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Answer calls timeously and politely.
- Ensure calls and visitors are correctly redirected to the appropriate staff members.
- Scan and file all POD’s in numeral order and daily filing of all relevant documents.
- Act as Relief Cashier.
- Provide excellent customer service by always informing customers on specials, promotions and any other relevant news/information when assisting them.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A young friendly energetic candidate, with an enthusiastic attitude towards their work.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent language proficiency, assertiveness, and numerical skills.
- Must maintain a positive and professional image for M. Pupkewitz & Sons.
- Must have Grade 12.
- Minimum 6 months’ experience in a computerized retail environment.
- Knowledge of the “Kerridge” or Point of Sale computer system will be an added advantage.
Closing Date: 14 September 2022
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below: