To oversee and coordinate the implementation and development of a quality assurance management system. Ensuring compliance and alignment of qualifications with National Qualifications Framework (NQF) regulations and accreditation requirements.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Quality Management
- External co-operation
- Quality Assurance Policies
- Training Needs and Improvements
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Education or equivalent qualification
- NQF Level 7
- 5 years’ experience in the Quality Assurance environment of a Training Institution or National Qualification Authority.
Applications should include a Curriculum Vitae, Certified copies of qualifications and Identification document or passport. Applications should be emailed to:
Closing Date: 31 March 2022
– NIPAM is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from designated groups e.g. women and persons with disabilities, in particular, in terms of the Affirmative Action (Employment) (Act No. 29 of 1998).
Leave A Comment