PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
- To monitor, maintain, improve, and implement when necessary the quality management systems at the Namib Mills sites.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Quality Assurance:
- Maintain all quality management systems in the pasta department.
- Assist with maintaining the quality management systems at the other Namib Mills sites as well as Gordonia and Kliparani.
- Perform internal audits on quality management systems at all necessary sites.
- Perform Hygiene Inspections.
- Assist with the handling of Customer Complaints and Registers
- Preparation and presentation of the Management Reviews
- Assist within the department’s duties.
- Perform Supplier Audits
- Assist with facilitating external audits.
- Ensure compliance to company policies, procedures and legislations.
- Assist SHEQ Manager with managerial tasks where necessary.
- Assist with continuous improvement initiatives.
- Perform daily Quality Control testing
- Perform monthly Quality Assurance administrative duties
- Carry out adhoc tasks as given by the Pasta Operations Manager and SHEQ Manager.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Food Science Degree (NQF 7) OR
- Diploma in Food Technology (BTech) (NQF 6)
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Strong numerical skills
- Computer literacy with working knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
- Working knowledge of drawing software
- Proficiency in English
- Valid Driver’s License
- Namibian Citizen
Namib Mills (Pty) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. CV’S WITH FULL DETAILS CAN BE FORWARDED TO: E-mail: email@example.com (not larger than 2MB).
Subject line for applications should be: NMOPSQA001 – CONTROLLER: QUALITY ASSURANCE (WINDHOEK)
Only applications with this subject line will be considered.
IT IS IMPERATIVE TO NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEWS.